Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Under the Sea...

We got up early this morning and headed to Atlanta. Jeff had some time booked with Walter Brueggemann, and we also hit the largest aquarium in the world while we were in town.
During Jeffs visit with Walter the girls and I played at a park and spent some time in the library. After a picnic snack at the park and lunch in the van, we headed to the aquarium. Good times.
Here's some pic's.

Picnic snack in the park...



Lunch in the van...



The Atlanta Aquarium...



Hanging out in the penguin's tunnel...



"Touch Pools" with baby sharks and sting rays...





Probably our favorite exhibit...







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela you look amazing. Your pt is doing a great job!!!:) You to Jeff. 21 days of duty left. Minus a few for me cause of feild trips. Off to Victoria this afternoon. Keep checking for updates.

Jeff Kuhn said...

Hey, forget the job of my pt, it's all me baby!!! Thanks for the comment,

Ang

Anonymous said...

Ang, in the first picture posted, I didn't know who the person in the blue ball cap sitting with the girls on the picnic table was. It was you! You are looking amazing, great work! I'll hire you on as my personal dietician when you get back.

Cyndi said...

don't let Reid forget what he posted about you being his personal dietician - it saves me the stress!!You do look absolutely amazing.

Anonymous said...

wow, ang looking great!!!! looks like you are all having lots of fun! love trish

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
I finally got your blog address from Cyndi! Looks like you guys are having a great time! You look awesome! We miss you here and look forward to having you back here in a month!!
See you soon!
Karyn B