Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Favorite Sound of the Day...

After being at home all day tidying, scanning pictures, getting snack and supper ready, my favorite sound is the garage door opening! The girls are home from a long day at school, ready to tell me about their day and have a snack!
I remember a few years ago, sitting on the deck with my Mom. We were talking about how fast the kids are growing up. She told me that sometimes she can close her eyes, while sitting on the deck, and she can still hear the sound of us coming home after school. The sound of us laughing, and gabbing as we walked down the hill, ready to tell her about our day, and ready for after school snack.
So, here's some pictures of the girls coming home. I think every time I hear a garage door open, I'll remember these moments. They are good.





Snack Time...



Too sour for Kaitlyn...



Typical afternoon events...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Skirt Becca!!!!!!

Don't yell at your mom and dad it was a requested photo.

Becca said...

We always serve to please at Alabama Adventures! Any other requests????

Anonymous said...

No request at the moment but will keep thinking.

Anonymous said...

Great post Ang. I'm getting all misty-eyed... I can't imagine your Mom when she reads this.

Sure miss you guys. The pics of the girls hanging out after school were great.
~Reid