Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bethany's field trip...

Well, today Bethany and I went on her class field trip to a play called "Mega Heroes." I think this is my third and final field trip!! I am looking forward to spending the day at home tomorrow, cleaning and scanning pictures.
Jeff met with Calvin Miller today and really enjoyed his afternoon visiting. AND the BIG news is....Calvin Miller LOVES Gus!!! That's right, you read it here first!! Calvin Miller dropped Jeff off at Gus and said, "I love that van, it's just perfect!" Gotta love Calvin. So, Calvin invited us to his church any Sunday we can come! He also said he and his wife would take us out for Mexican food for lunch. Sweet eh?
For my girlfriends who have no idea who Calvin Miller is, he is a super famous (among smart Christians I think) author (sold 4 -5 million books), scholar, pastor, and preaching prof. at the divinity school at Samford.

Anyways, back to the title, here's some pictures of the field trip.

BETHANY"S CLASS AND TEACHER MRS. WINDHAM-BROWN






RIDING IN THE VAN....





WAITING FOR THE PLAY TO START...





LUNCH WITH MY BEST FRIEND MACKENZIE...


2 comments:

Cyndi said...

What a day! Bethany is just as adorable as usual - love those gaps in her smile! Who knew Calvin Miller could write amazing books and have such interesting taste in vehicles?

Anonymous said...

Just one more Kuhn Daughter to post on. I think one of her friends really wants a skirt picture!!! Come on Becca show us the legs.!!:)

Bethany I love all your friends you look very happy.